China Railway 11 Bureau Group Corporation (CR11G) is backbone subsidiary of China Railway Construction Corporation(CRCC).
Weathering tough journey for more than 60 years, CR11G has developed to a super large group corporation integrating multi-field operations such as construction, design, R&D, equipment, manufacturing capital operation, real estate development and overseas operation.
CR11G (Singapore Branch), established in 2011, was awarded two contracts (C1686 & C1687) of Tuas West Extension Line in its first debut in Singapore Construction market, on the basis of the outstanding certification, abundant capital and remarkable track records of its parent company.
CR11G (Singapore Branch) has passed ISO14001:2004, ISO9001:2008, and SS 506 Part 1:2009 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007 managerial and environmental certification. Inheriting enterprise spirit as the fearless of hardship, scaling new heights, leading the industry, creating reputation at home and abroad, CR11G (Singapore Branch) will explore market overseas with fearlessness and self-confidence to realize the sustaining regional development.
Our Core Business involved in general contractors in railway, bridge, tunnel, building, hydropower station and elevated highway and metro construction. Our main market includes China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and South-east area.
China State Railway Group Co., Ltd. (CHINA RAILWAY) is a solely state-owned enterprise under the management of the central government, established in accordance with the approval of the State Council and the Company Law of the People's Republic of China. It is approved by the State Council as a State authourized investment entity and state-owned holding enterprise with a registration capital of RMB 1,739.5 billion. The Ministry of Finance performs the duties of the capital contributor on behalf of the State Council.
CR focuses on railway passenger and freight transport services and carries out diversified business operation. Its responsibilities include: unified control and command of railway transport, unified allocation of transport capacity of the network, public welfare transport specified by national regulations and railway revenue clearing and income management. It accepts administrative supervision and public supervision to perform safety evaluation on new state railway lines to be put into operation, assure transport safety, enhance service quality, improve economic returns and enhance market competitiveness. It will also insist on high quality development, maintain and add value to state-owned assets and make the state-owned capital stronger, bigger and better.
We are a dedicated and committed company to ensuring quality in our work.
- Source and procure sub-contractors and suppliers and collate prices for comparison.
- Review and understand all specification and drawings.
- Preparation of cost loading.
- Meeting and negotiation with upstream and downstream with regard to quantities/unit rates/schedule of rates, payment claim, specification/drawings, scope of works/responsibility matrix, variations, as necessary.
- Prepare upstream payment claims and downstream payment responses
- Correspondence with upstream and downstream pertaining to contractual and cost related issues
- Sub-contract award and documentation
- Filing of variations / evaluate & monitor project variations
- Perform value engineering and cost control in tandem the with design development
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties and assignments, as and when necessary
- Degree in Building Construction or Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years working experience in either a construction firm or a quantity surveying firm with good knowledge in procurement, quantity surveying and SOP Act.
- Good understanding of LTA MRT Works and Design and Build Projects.
- A good command of both English and Mandarin as well as computer literate.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with people from all levels
- Possess good negotiation and coordination skills
- Possess high level of integrity, pleasant personality, high initiative and proactive, meticulous and analytical coupled with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on, good at multitasking, able to meet tight deadlines and work independently with minimum supervision.
- To be stationed at site office.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!