Started in 2013, Mind what Matters comprises a team of mental health specialists whose aim is to provide professional, targetted and effective evidence-based psychology services.
We strive to destigmatise mental illness and optimise psychological well-being through open conversations, understanding and change. We are passionate about helping people through their issues and beyond to thrive in their lives.
We ensure that our clients' needs are met through an individually-tailored, evidence-based approach. We provide a range of specialised psychotherapy, counselling, assessment, training and consulting services.
These are our core values. As an organisation that serves individuals on a personal level, we seek to provide for their every need.
Operations Associate (Executive/ Senior Executive)
We are looking for a professional administrator to oversee all operational duties in a private psychology practice. You will perform a range of duties including overseeing front-facing clinic operations, managing the appointment scheduling, staff calendaring, tracking invoices, as well as be responsible for managing admin interns.
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. The successful candidate must be empathetic and engaging, with outstanding people skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Provide superb customer service and coach interns to do the same
- Answer client questions and incoming email/ phone enquiries promptly
- Engage internal staff effectively and communicate across internal and external personnel
- Monitor, organise calendars and inform consultants of their appointments
- Oversee the office budget
- Track financial invoices.
- Min. Diploma
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good understanding of administration and basic bookkeeping practices
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role would be ideal
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!