Building the next-gen predictive supply chain technology.
We make supply chains dynamic by uncovering valuable visibility, capacity and pricing insights using a variety of logistics, economic and satellite data. Portcast improves your supply chain profitability by accurately predicting container arrival times and forecasting cargo demand.
We use proprietary machine learning algorithms and real-time external market data (such as economic indices, marine weather, satellite-based data, etc) to predict how much cargo will be shipped, when it will arrive and deliver actionable insights.
We want to transform international supply chains to be more resilient by helping logistics companies realise the full potential of their data. We cater to both shipping lines and cargo airlines. This covers 90% of the world trade volume that travels via ocean and 35% of world trade value that travels via air.
Making logistics more efficient and data-driven with AI.
Our founders Nidhi Gupta and Dr. Lingxiao Xia met at Entrepreneur First in Singapore and realised their backgrounds collided at the intersection of how AI can enable logistics to be more efficient and data-driven.
That started their journey of working with leading global logistics companies to build a SaaS platform that can redefine productivity standards, improve total cost of operations and enable decarbonisation.
Portcast has been focused on building the next-gen logistics operating system to predict how cargo moves across the world and enable data-driven decisions.
Our executive team and investors:
Coming from renowned technology and logistics companies such as DHL, Cisco, Antler, Adobe or with deep tech research and PhDs from institutes like EDHEC, CUHK, we are a team of data scientists, software engineers and logistics domain experts. Backed by some of the major investors in the tech industry, we believe that the logistics industry is at the inflection point of large scale digitisation.
At Portcast, we are on a mission to bring end to end visibility to every supply chain globally. With supply chains experiencing multiple external disruptions, supply chain resilience becomes a top priority for many companies. We are customer-obsessed and are constantly working to provide our customers access to actionable and insightful data to build resilient supply chains.
To achieve this bold vision, we invest and empower our people to strive to do their best work. As a team is only as good as the people behind it, we are looking for individuals who believe in making a dent in the supply chain industry
As a Front-End Developer you will be responsible for the overall development of the platform. We operate at a fast pace and iterate relentlessly. We work closely with our clients and you will see first hand how we roll out new products to some of the largest companies in the world. You will be working on our demand forecasting product. It’s a very data heavy platform with special focus on data manipulations, visualisations and real time communications.
Who We're Looking For:
- A hacker at heart with strong problem-solving skills, we are looking for a smart person
- Perseverance, passion and initiative
- Good intuition on visuals and user experience design
- Demonstrable experience with frontend frameworks (React, Vue etc)
- Demonstrable experience with wire framing tools is a plus (Sketch, Figma etc)
- Experience with backend development (Django) is a plus.
- You will drive the product vision of the company, develop the product roadmap, make platform architecture decisions (the CTO's office is a small team and adhere strictly to a flat structure, all these decisions are made collectively)
- Be hands-on with frontend development
- Have the freedom to evaluate and experiment with latest software technologies
- Opportunity to expand into other aspects of the development like backend, product management, data science in the mid term, if interested.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!