Building the next-gen predictive supply chain technology.
We make supply chains dynamic by uncovering valuable visibility, capacity and pricing insights using a variety of logistics, economic and satellite data. Portcast improves your supply chain profitability by accurately predicting container arrival times and forecasting cargo demand.
We use proprietary machine learning algorithms and real-time external market data (such as economic indices, marine weather, satellite-based data, etc) to predict how much cargo will be shipped, when it will arrive and deliver actionable insights.
We want to transform international supply chains to be more resilient by helping logistics companies realise the full potential of their data. We cater to both shipping lines and cargo airlines. This covers 90% of the world trade volume that travels via ocean and 35% of world trade value that travels via air.
Making logistics more efficient and data-driven with AI.
Our founders Nidhi Gupta and Dr. Lingxiao Xia met at Entrepreneur First in Singapore and realised their backgrounds collided at the intersection of how AI can enable logistics to be more efficient and data-driven.
That started their journey of working with leading global logistics companies to build a SaaS platform that can redefine productivity standards, improve total cost of operations and enable decarbonisation.
Portcast has been focused on building the next-gen logistics operating system to predict how cargo moves across the world and enable data-driven decisions.
Our executive team and investors:
Coming from renowned technology and logistics companies such as DHL, Cisco, Antler, Adobe or with deep tech research and PhDs from institutes like EDHEC, CUHK, we are a team of data scientists, software engineers and logistics domain experts. Backed by some of the major investors in the tech industry, we believe that the logistics industry is at the inflection point of large scale digitisation.
At Portcast, we are on a mission to bring end to end visibility to every supply chain globally. With supply chains experiencing multiple external disruptions, supply chain resilience becomes a top priority for many companies. We are customer-obsessed and are constantly working to provide our customers access to actionable and insightful data to build resilient supply chains.
To achieve this bold vision, we invest and empower our people to strive to do their best work. As a team is only as good as the people behind it, we are looking for individuals who believe in making a dent in the supply chain industry
As the technical product lead of the platform, you will play a key role every step of the way from ideation to prioritisation, from vision to strategy, from design to implementation, from customer feedback to customer satisfaction, from MAU to ARR. You will become one of our industry experts, combining customer insights, industry knowledge and technical excellence to make our platform best-in-class.
What to expect:
As the Engineering & Product Director of the demand forecasting platform, you’ll lead the strategic vision, execution and management of internal and external stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and define the product strategy and roadmap, drive product launches
- Develop deep expertise in key aspects of our product, market, and competitive landscape over your first few months, establishing yourself as a product leader on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture
- Lead the customer relationships as we build and scale the product, and later handover the customer management piece to an account manager
- Iteratively design new features, mock up concepts and develop the product roadmap and align with the engineering, data science and business teams
- Lead the technical team to drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we’re shipping products that are delivering value to our users
- Manage the sprint process, timelines, user stories, roadblocks, velocity for the engineering team
- Support the marketing / sales team in effective commercialization of the product.
A team is only as good as the people behind it, we are looking for individuals who believe in making a dent in the supply chain industry, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!