Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
The Acquisition team is an established team responsible for the onboarding journey for our partners and ensure they can confidently use our platform and serve our consumers effectively. We make an impact by sustaining the marketplace supply for various business groups.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Get to know the Role]
We are looking for a Partner Acquisition Assistant Manager / Team Lead to oversee, execute acquisition strategy and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the projects.
To do this role well, you should possess analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, on top of communication & interpersonal skills.
[Your responsibilities include]
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to meet weekly/monthly acquisition target
- Responsible for the execution of acquisition coverage plan, support the successful attainment of the departments strategic goals
- Responsible for working with the drivers and riders onboarding and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Implement and recommend internal process improvement and support initiatives to increase supply operations function
- Develop, support & oversee the successful attainment of the departments strategic training goals
- Provide data analysis and report of the outcomes of campaigns
- Be responsible for tracking and managing work delivery against Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) set for the team
- Develop internal process improvement and support initiatives to increase supply operations function
- Work with various internal stakeholders across the various business verticals to determine acquisition needs for their respective partners
- Lead the overall planning, coordination, monitoring and control of all activities to project
- Present proposals and results, and provide regular progress updates to management
- Manage and execute other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department
[The day-to-day activities]
- Create and build a strong network among the driver community
- Address and/or escalate issues relating to customer accounts to ensure resolution
- Work closely with the team and stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and quality of the various projects
- Engage key stakeholders from various business verticals to identify opportunities and problem solve issues which may arise
- Work closely with the supply operations team and stakeholders to ensure the smooth running and quality of the various projects
- Provide regular updates to the stakeholders
- Assist the department in the daily operations, as and when required
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills to develop reports and identify issues that may arise
[The must haves]
- Min 2-4 years of working experience in a similar position
- Prior experience in managing Telesales / Sales Operations functions
- Fluency in more than one language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and analytical skills to develop reports and identify issues that may arise
- Possess strong technological background, Salesforce, Google suits and the ability to organize data and reports
- Results oriented, self-motivated with high level of initiative and confident to engage consumers
- Great logical and data sensitivity skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to keep abreast of product knowledge through continuous learning
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm Interested"!