Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for someone with an integrated brand marketing background. You would have at least 5 years of experience from an in-house brand marketing or communication role, or from an advertising agency ideally in an account management or account management-planner hybrid role.
The successful candidate will plan, coordinate, and execute regional marketing campaigns that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and campaign performance tracking. You will work on the regional marketing efforts for Brand (with a focus on Social Impact), Partnerships and Demand Generation across Grab’s various services and will have to collaborate with multiple functions (Creative, Public Relations, Performance and Product teams) for alignment on marketing. You will also need to be able to support research and analysis (data mining, competitor analysis etc) across projects.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated, resourceful and solutions-oriented individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies, and be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics. You should also have the ability to structure and organise information from multiple stakeholders clearly as a large part of your scope would include multi-country and multi-function coordination.
The day-to-day activities:
• Drive brand loyalty for the Grab brand and/or business growth across all target segments via marketing initiatives that hit business and marketing objectives
• Responsible for the end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy and budget planning. React fast to mid-campaign performance and optimise in between campaign activities.
• Collaborate, coordinate and liaise with country marketing teams to localise and optimise regional campaigns for maximum effectiveness in local markets.
• Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying etc. for Grab.
• Manage reporting and analysis across marketing campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
• Work with our marketing analytics and consumer research teams to understand how consumers are using our platform and translate these insights into innovative campaigns or initiatives.
• Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation. You must also have a clear understanding of how to plan an end-to-end marketing rollout for new campaigns (e.g. product launches, consumer campaigns, merchant campaigns etc.)
• Good knowledge of the Southeast Asian markets, a solid understanding of consumer insights and media landscape.
• Results-oriented and data-driven: Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Comfortable in reading data and utilizing it to form innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
• Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
• Resourceful with a problem-solving mind: Able to find creative solutions to roadblocks with minimal support.
• Comfortable sparring with creative people, with a knack for identifying great marketing creative and the ability to partner them to deliver the most impactful creative work.
• You also have a can-do attitude with the ability to follow through with the end-to-end execution and optimisation of the campaigns that you are leading.
• Highly organised: Strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks within compressed timeframes in a deadline-driven organization.
• Proficiency in Google Tools: Sheets and Slides
Keen to be part of this big family? Click "I'm interested" and we will send you more details!