MCGlobe is a logistic company created with the idea of supporting international IT Hardware companies, optimizing their import/export processes to yield better returns on their goods. Our shipping expertise ranges in 3 different ways - Air, Sea & Land. We have various services that help our clients buying and selling overseas.
We're passionate about helping people expand their markets, and our goal is to be the number one preferred logistic provider for Datacenter equipment.
We're created with the idea of supporting international IT Hardware companies, optimizing their import/export processes to yield better returns on their goods.
Our team consists of IT Hardware experts with rich knowledge of the volatile hardware market - we know the risks of a delay in the shipping process can be very costly in the particular market price.
Our logistics background is the core value of the company. Based on 7 years of experience in international shipping/handling of Data Center equipment, our knowledge and understanding of dangerous goods, blind-shipping, certificates of origin, import/export permits is second to none.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other
professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Maintain and develop our website
- Manage social media marketing
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Sounds like you'll be a good fit? Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now, we'd love to hear from you!