Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
Following the success of launching GrabKitchen, Grab is doubling down on its strategy to scale cloud kitchens. We are a lean team today, and think of it as working on a startup team within a startup with a focus on building, experimenting, and scaling in quick successions.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
As Senior Account Manager, you will be entrusted with a high degree of autonomy to build a new business line from the ground up, while fostering and managing some of the most important business relationships. You are curious learner, and enjoy working with data to uncover new opportunities and trends. You will also have the chance to operationalise plans, and sit directly across partners (from burgeoning SMEs to multi-billion dollar food groups), and co-create Go To Market strategies, Growth levers, and Marketing plans as they seek to expand their culinary footprint across the island. Fully leveraging our data insights and proven ability to execute, we are on a mission to deliver food, loved by Singaporeans, to neighbourhoods and corners of the island that are under-served today.
[The day-to-day activities]
- Work with the Head of GrabKitchen to conduct analysis, formulate strategy, and execute on expansion plans
- Perform a broad range of both quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate strategic partnerships and build long term competitive moats for the business
- Identify and foster strong relationships with key restaurant partners to chart new opportunities
- Influence and collaborate with Grab’s world-class teams across Strategy, Product, Economics, Marketing, and Operations among others
- Roll up your sleeves and play a key role role in driving consumer centricity and operational excellence
[The must haves]
- A degree from a top tier university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Analytics, Strategy & Planning, or in a previous Launcher role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in processing, analyzing, and conveying complex data sets using Excel and PowerPoint
- Quantitative discipline matched with business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these to actionable business insights
- Ability to build consensus and support across different internal functions and external stakeholders
- Ability to perform under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm Interested"!