We are a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore providing professional advice and customized solutions to consumers and corporate level:
1) Individuals and families for income protection, accident and health insurance.
2) Business owners for business insurance, employee benefits solution.
3) Clients for investment opportunities through investment-linked plans.
For more than 140 years, Prudential Financial and its group of agency units has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers, and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
Helping people and businesses worldwide with their insurance and financial needs, we strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values.
The Organisation is one of the leading sales team with a young and dynamic group of people. Building enduring culture and consistent experience for its member is fundamental to the Organisation’s growth and developments.
As a Financial Planner, you must possess passion and innate drive to promote our values and services. Be part of a family that believes in and aims to deliver the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to consistently delight customers in wealth management.
With us, we are confident we can develop you to be the next competent individual!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding cycle with a participatory role in conducting interviews
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
- Enrolling candidates into training courses and examinations
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates and see them through the completion of their courses
- Handle employees enquiries on staff benefits and schemes, employment certification, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned by Manager.
- Prior experience in RECRUITMENT is a great bonus!
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A hands-on person who is positive, proactive and driven
- Mature and able to work independently
- Singaporeans/PR preferred. Minimum a Diploma Holder.
- 5-day work week
Part time -3 days work week, 18 hours combined.
*Further details only available to short-listed *Interview is required.
*Priorities are given to full-timer.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!