We are a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore providing professional advice and customized solutions to consumers and corporate level:
1) Individuals and families for income protection, accident and health insurance.
2) Business owners for business insurance, employee benefits solution.
3) Clients for investment opportunities through investment-linked plans.
For more than 140 years, Prudential Financial and its group of agency units has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers, and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
Helping people and businesses worldwide with their insurance and financial needs, we strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values.
The Organisation is one of the leading sales team with a young and dynamic group of people. Building enduring culture and consistent experience for its member is fundamental to the Organisation’s growth and developments.
As a Financial Planner, you must possess passion and innate drive to promote our values and services. Be part of a family that believes in and aims to deliver the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to consistently delight customers in wealth management.
With us, we are confident we can develop you to be the next competent individual!
Who do we want?
- Singaporean/PR High energy with “Never-say-die” learning spirit Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and being resourceful
- Enjoy interacting and meeting new people Love challenges, goals driven and self-motivated, outgoing and bubbly
- Enjoy the dynamic and interactive atmosphere of an event or roadshow
- You will need some proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You hold minimum qualifications of Diploma. Preferred course of study: Communications, Business Marketing or equivalent.
- It will be advantageous if you ; Possess 1 to 2 years contract/full-time experience in event industry
- Possess knowledge to use adobe photoshop/illustrator to do design and layout
- Can show your interest/exposure to basic photography, videography and/or design.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!