We are a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore providing professional advice and customized solutions to consumers and corporate level:
1) Individuals and families for income protection, accident and health insurance.
2) Business owners for business insurance, employee benefits solution.
3) Clients for investment opportunities through investment-linked plans.
For more than 140 years, Prudential Financial and its group of agency units has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. We are known for delivering on our promises to our customers, and are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
Helping people and businesses worldwide with their insurance and financial needs, we strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values.
The Organisation is one of the leading sales team with a young and dynamic group of people. Building enduring culture and consistent experience for its member is fundamental to the Organisation’s growth and developments.
As a Financial Planner, you must possess passion and innate drive to promote our values and services. Be part of a family that believes in and aims to deliver the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to consistently delight customers in wealth management.
With us, we are confident we can develop you to be the next competent individual!
- Understanding our customer's needs and wants, you will be trained in people profiling!
- Recommendation of policies with the customer’s best interests in mind
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Be comfortable communicating and reaching out to people
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and sincerity when handling customers’ queries
- Willing to "go the extra mile" by making valuable contributions to improve the experience of customers.
- Minimum 21 years old (MAS Requirement)
- Enthusiastic and coach-able
- Ability to handle stress and learn from setbacks (coaching provided)
- Good work ethics and integrity
- Sales experience is an advantage
- GCE ‘A’ Level with passes in at least three ‘Higher 2’ and two ‘Higher 1’ subjects OR International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification OR a diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore OR any other academic qualification which is equivalent (MAS Requirement)
- Ability to build a business to call your own
- Ability to plan your own schedule
- Ability to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Opportunities for passive income
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!