Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Grab is more than just a leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch), last mile delivery (GrabExpress), food delivery (GrabFood) and a B2B service for corporate clients (Grab For Work). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar; however, we have R&D offices in Seattle, Beijing & Bangalore as well. If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get to know our Team:
Financial services are a new business line for Grab, focused on enabling Southeast Asia’s millions of micro-entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through access to financial products via the Grab platform, whether that be lending, insurance or more. Grab already provides income opportunities to more than 5 million drivers, agents and merchants across the region.
Get to know the Role:
We are hiring for an experienced marketer to be part of the regional marketing team for the insurance business. You’ll be responsible for figuring out the best ways to engage Grab’s millions of users, merchants and drivers to provide them with relevant, affordable and innovative insurance solutions.
The day-to-day activities:
• Execute all marketing communications for product pilots, delivering marketing analysis to inform new product development
• Roll out educational programs for Grab’s new range of financial services to millions of underbanked drivers, agents, merchants and consumers across Southeast Asia
• Leverage lead generation and marketing automation tools to implement targeted marketing campaigns and nurture customer loyalty.
• Combine performance marketing with offline events as part of an integrated effort
• Develop marketing materials such as videos and eDMs, craft marketing messages and track campaign performance
• Work with driver, merchant and agent network teams to integrate communications into the overall experience the end consumer has with the Grab platform
• Work with product marketing and research teams to drive deep insights into the financial lives and challenges of Southeast Asia’s underbanked drivers, agents and merchants
• Work with country marketing teams to drive customer-centric strategy for each country in the region to execute the said strategy in a hyperlocal fashion
• Monitor budgets for each and every country across the region, with overall accountability for growth, marketing efficiency and ROI
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who can create their own structure and drive forward a clear growth agenda
• Integrated marketer with deep familiarity in CRM and growth marketing
• At least 2 years’ experience in a results-driven marketing role, preferably in growth, tech, fintech, financial services and banking.
• Strong people skills, including proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders
If you have what it takes, click "I'm interested" and find out more!