The Future, Together
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities.
We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
We believe that Southeast Asia will continue to be the world’s leading growth hub. As a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial, we envisage a world where communities, technology, capital and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities.
We invest in the future by committing our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation. Since being founded in 2011, Golden Equator has expanded within and beyond the finance industry. Over the years, we’ve been building an innovation ecosystem that fuels meaningful connections, bringing diverse communities together to amplify the opportunities for businesses and society at large.
As an organisation that thrives on collaboration, I am truly inspired by the talent and partners that choose to work with us. Our businesses are headed by leaders in their industry who act on the Group’s ethos of “guided empowerment with ownership”. We empower our team to be creative and innovative in their approach, driven by curiosity, while providing mentorship and cross-learning opportunities to complement each individual’s growth.
We’re strong advocates of diversity and inclusion and are passionate in helping our people become the leaders of tomorrow. As a female entrepreneur, investor and leader, I also invest in businesses led by female founders and am actively committed to helping younger female leaders and entrepreneurs thrive.
As our global footprint continues to grow, we recognise the impact our businesses can have on the larger community. That’s why we’re committed to making a positive difference through our ecosystem and to keep investing in the next generation as we work towards The Future, Together.
Shirley Crystal Chua
Founder and Group CEO
Inspired by human potential, we’re forging a brilliant future.
We empower the next generation through Capital, Technology, Community, and Learning.
Investing into the future.
Investing in the future is more than an aspiration; at Golden Equator, it’s a reality. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation.
We fuel meaningful connections that maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
Throughout our organisation we advocate integrity, responsibility and transparency. We’re motivated to create value, which goes beyond the financial. In doing this we aim to create positive outcomes which reverberate from our ecosystem, to broader society.
We are looking for an individual that embodies excellence, curiosity, and courage to join our communication team. The Group’s Communications Executive will collaborate with different business verticals across the Group to drive communication initiatives that deliver on organisational goals.
- Engage in the day-to-day implementation of communication strategies, supporting Group Communication Lead in the execution of both internal and external communications.
- Build and maintain relationships with key international and local media and influencers covering the different verticals of the Group focusing on our shared workspace, financial literacy platform, and fintech businesses.
- Monitor the news, peers, and keep abreast of relevant industry developments that will impact our businesses
Draft internal and external communication material including press release, media responses, internal memo, etc.
- Track and report on results of communication activities
- Participate and collaborate actively in project teams and with key stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- A good diploma/degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or Finance disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in a PR agency or in-house comms role with a proven track record in building a reputation for B2C brands
- Experience working on local and international expansion as well as familiarity with journalists in lifestyle, consumer, technology, and B2C tech apps
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong command of English; working knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Strong project management skills including excellent follow-through and attention to details
- Organised, resourceful, collaborative and results-oriented; takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work with little supervision
The ideal candidate will be an independent self-starter who is passionate about storytelling, reputation building and works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now, we'd love to hear from you!