Aphoenity is a family of reborn individuals who did not come together by chance. We are brought together by choice and have a strong affinity for the values that we believe in. We strongly believe the reason for our success is not because we are smarter or luckier than others but because we have a proven working success formula with the results to show for. Aphoenity takes pride in the quality of our professional consultants and the services we render.
Our success and achievements are built on the basis of our fundamental principles. Right Mentor. Right Method. Right Environment. We have produced highly successful individuals whom, besides having excelled in the Finance Industry, have also developed into outstanding leaders, grooming the future generation. We advocate a balance in both family stability and work. We wholly embrace the family spirit and regard each member as a Phoenix in our ever-growing family. We carry out investments & wealth management for our clienteles.
Recreating Success in Every Generation
Empowering the New Generation with the Right Values
Building Character that embodies Loyalty, Integrity, Humility and Trust
Aphoenity prides upon the values of Trust, Integrity, Loyalty and Humility. We are an inclusive family who will go to extends to help each and every individual in need. We share our knowledge and experiences without holding anything back. We are not afraid of anyone doing better than us. In fact, we want everyone to do so. Our Vision is to recreate our success in every generation.
We are looking for an intern who will be collaborating with the financial portfolio managers and to assist in the creation of marketing content.
You will be required to:
• Assist the portfolio managers/consultant
• Selected Interns able to deal with corporate business clients
• Able to work alongside managers / executives
• Analysis of market trends
• Committed to internship period
You will be able to:
- Gain a good understanding into financial portfolio management
- Obtain 4 Recognized financial Qualifications
- Gain good insight and learn the ways of working in a financial market
- Candidate must possess at least Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- 21 y/o and above
- No work experience required
- Required Skill(s): customer service, sales, marketing, customer relations
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!