Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As Sales Analyst of GrabAds, you will define and implement strategies, tools, processes, and targets to enable the Sales teams throughout Grab to promote and deliver advertising services to Grab’s ecosystem participants. You’ll work cross-functionally with leaders from GrabAds, Marketing, Rewards, Payments, Food, Enterprise & Business Development teams to package compelling advertising solutions for broad adoption and drive our business forward.
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
1. Sales Steering & Performance
- Support Country Head and Sales Team to monitor and forecast revenue performance and other sales KPIs against Quarterly Sales Targets
- Work with Sales Team to prepare quarterly Market Planning slides and data
- Support Sales Team with sales pitch data, market analysis, and other ad hoc reporting found across internal and external tools
2. Sales Operations
- Maintain integrity of sales data by driving adoption and proper usage of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Enable access to sales data and KPIs via tools like Salesforce.com, Google Sheets, PowerBI, etc
- Investigate and resolve Salesforce operational issues for Sales Team users
- Conduct Salesforce training for new users in Country
- Work with Regional Operations Teams to roll out new solutions to improve the efficiency of Sales Operations processes in Country
3. Finance Operations
- Aggregating and finalizing revenue data for forecasting and monthly close processes, prepare billing data, and submit to Finance Ops Team for review
- Create new Oracle Billing profiles for new customers
- Investigate and resolve billing related queries from Sales Teams and internal stakeholders
- 1-3 years (digital advertising industry experience)
- Keen interest to learn about digital advertising sales in the Grab ecosystem
- Experience leveraging sales enablement tools (CRM, Content, Marketing Automation, etc)
- Experience designing, implementing, and enforcing cross functional processes
- Independent self starter with a ‘can-learn, can-do’ attitude
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Humanities, Arts & Social Science degree, or any relevant courses (Don’t be afraid to try!)
- Proficient in GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Join Grab on an incredible mission - Click "I'm Interested"!