Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, the GrabMart team looks at connecting our Singapore consumers to the vast array of retail and daily essentials merchants within our sunny island-home of Singapore, through our many delivery partners.
Get to know the Role:
As a GrabMart Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential top 500 merchants to drive growth for GrabMart
• Leading all elements of account management, including business identification, business development strategy, partner negotiation, day-to-day account management, and execution of key initiatives
• Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries, GMV and revenue, as well as forming deeper relationships with partners through collaboration in other areas such as GrabPay, GrabAds and Grab for business
The day-to-day activities:
• Working with the GrabMart Account Management Lead / Head of GrabMart on business development strategy
• Acquire and drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries, GMV and revenue (including researching competitors and suggest/co-ordinate appropriate pricing & promotional activities)
• End to end deal managing (including working with country BD, ads, GrabGifts, transport, food, financial, operations, marketing, and product to ensure the success of the partnership)
• Develop strong relationships with key partners, including but not limited to mitigating escalations that may come through Customer Support
• Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Work across functions to tailor merchant specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations)
• Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams
• Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
• Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience (including account management, business development, partnerships or equivalent)
• Experience in managing FMCG, supermarket (e.g. Fresh Produce/Essential Products) or e-commerce categories is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying consumer needs
• Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
• Comfortable with managing data and able to perform analysis (e.g. to solve business problems)
• Detail-oriented and organised
Be part of Grab's family, click "I'm interested"!