Sunny Chong Training School has an established track record of over two decades — training and equipping students with the knowledge and confidence to handle their dogs properly.
Our school has successfully trained over more than 40,000 dogs over the years. Sunny Chong Training School is Singapore ACRA Registered Full Time Dog Training School, with our headquarters strategically located at 110 Turf Club Road 288000.
We are proudly sponsored by two world-renowned pet food brands, Science Diet and Fish4Dogs. Sunny Chong is also supported by Pet Lovers Centre, one of Singapore’s largest pet store chain.
We pride ourselves on inspiring and encouraging our students to achieve their dog education goals and respond to their needs while building and maintaining their growth.
[STRUCTURED TRAINING SYLLABUS]
Our school follows proper program outlines for each of our training programs, and students go through the same syllabus, achieving the same results upon completion.
[SIMPLIFIED TRAINING METHOD]
Our full-time, qualified dog trainers have years of dog training experience in Singapore. Our #1 goal as a team is to help you reach your dog training goals.
[SAFE, CLEAN AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT]
Our school is very strict on the selection of training grounds. It’s required to be legal, clean, and strategically located in a place conducive to facilitating a healthy learning/teaching environment for both dogs and humans.
Sunny Chong Training School is looking for a Pet Groomer that has love and empathy for all dogs, (puppies, adult dogs, senior dogs, sick or disabled pets).
• Managing dogs of varying sizes
• Being proactive in understanding the routine at school.
• Knowledgeable about dogs' behaviour and breeds is a plus.
• Ensuring the dogs are properly groomed
• Teaching other team members on how to shampoo and trim the nails of the dogs
• Liaise with internal and external parties
• Any Ad-Hoc matters assigned by the management
• Preferably with grooming experience
• Approachable and works well in a team
• Being open-minded and the willingness to learn
Click "I'm interested" to speak with the team!