Sunny Chong Training School has an established track record of over two decades — training and equipping students with the knowledge and confidence to handle their dogs properly.
Our school has successfully trained over more than 40,000 dogs over the years. Sunny Chong Training School is Singapore ACRA Registered Full Time Dog Training School, with our headquarters strategically located at 110 Turf Club Road 288000.
We are proudly sponsored by two world-renowned pet food brands, Science Diet and Fish4Dogs. Sunny Chong is also supported by Pet Lovers Centre, one of Singapore’s largest pet store chain.
We pride ourselves on inspiring and encouraging our students to achieve their dog education goals and respond to their needs while building and maintaining their growth.
[STRUCTURED TRAINING SYLLABUS]
Our school follows proper program outlines for each of our training programs, and students go through the same syllabus, achieving the same results upon completion.
[SIMPLIFIED TRAINING METHOD]
Our full-time, qualified dog trainers have years of dog training experience in Singapore. Our #1 goal as a team is to help you reach your dog training goals.
[SAFE, CLEAN AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT]
Our school is very strict on the selection of training grounds. It’s required to be legal, clean, and strategically located in a place conducive to facilitating a healthy learning/teaching environment for both dogs and humans.
Are you a dog person? Ever ready and open to trying new things?
As our digital marketer, you should have an understanding of campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, testing web solutions, and having hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
• Have the ability to design, understand wireframes along with secure, functional, and responsive web solutions that prioritise usability and productivity.
• Provide technical support and system enhancement for websites. Will manage the optimisation of website speed, SEO rankings, and google analytics.
• Execute Company's digital marketing campaigns and be involved in campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process.
• Work with our internal team to achieve objectives, such as increasing sales and customer engagement
• Assist in other work assigned
If you enjoy working in a dog environment, click "I'm interested" to speak with us!