Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing team at Grab.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow grabbers.
The day-to-day activities:
• Candidates need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
• Candidates will develop, execute and maintain backend service test automation to test the product thoroughly.
• Candidates should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, as well as knowledge of object oriented design and programming principles.
• Candidates need to maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders, co-workers and project team.
• Candidates need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as propose tools for functional, security and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
• Candidate need to understand the toolsets needed to support reliable test infrastructure (scripting, logging, reporting and monitoring) and continuously innovate to improve on productivity and quality, and also participate in product deployments and test validation activities to qualify builds for release to production.
• Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
• 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer/ Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test
• Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills in English
• Perform testing of iOS, Android apps and Backend API’s to ensure that product meets requirements
• Strong server-side coding experience on any object-oriented programming languages (Java, Golang) or any script languages (Python, Shell).
• Demonstrated experience in test automation framework design and implementation (Selenium, Appium, etc)
• Knowledge of Linux, AWS, BS web system
• Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
• Understanding of database concepts and queries (MySQL)
If you like to be part of our QA team, click "I'm interested" and we'd love to speak with you!