Hi! I'm looking for talents to join the currencycloud team. Happy to connect with anyone who is interested.
Currencycloud is a global payments platform built on smart technology that takes the complexity out of moving money. Developers use our API building blocks to build customised payment solutions. Whether you want to embed our payments infrastructure into your products or services, or build on top of it, we’ll fit into your business in a way that works for you.
We take care of all the intricacies and regulatory hurdles involved with cross-border payments, giving you the tools to globalise your business.
Our cloud-based platform removes that complexity from international transactions, giving you clarity and control over your business so you can focus on the things that matter: your customers. With enterprise-class solutions for clients and partners such as Visa and Starling Bank, Currencycloud understands your needs and can help with market-leading products.
Our global, multi-currency account infrastructure allows you to execute and expand your offering. Using Currencycloud you can quickly access virtual named accounts for your customers, with the ability to collect, convert, pay and manage multiple currencies simultaneously, wherever you are in the world. Our regulation across the US, UK & EU provides you with the trust and assurance you need to transact globally, whether you are regulated, or need our support to ensure compliance.
Launched in 2012, we have processed more than $65bn to over 180 countries, working with banks and Fintechs across the world, including Starling Bank, Penta and Lunar. Based in London with additional offices in New York, Amsterdam and Cardiff, we work with partners including Visa, Dwolla, Mambu, and Carta to deliver simple, clear financial infrastructure solutions for our clients.
We are re-imagining the way money flows through the global digital economy so that it creates a better tomorrow for all.
To create the world’s most trusted payments platform that can be easily integrated into the next generation of business payment companies.
For our APIs to have positively touched and impacted the lives of millions and millions of people.
Our cloud-based Payment Engine provides the platform to launch and grow the next generation of world class payments companies. We want to challenge all that’s wrong with the status quo: to bring fairer prices, and fuel entrepreneurship with powerful technology, so that we create a better world for all. And we’ve created a name for ourselves as one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe, scooping several payment and startup awards along the way.
We pride ourselves on being big picture thinkers. That’s not to say that we have our heads in the cloud. Instead we mix the strategic with the tactical, specialized knowledge with the practical insights needed to conceive and build the world’s most trusted payments platform.
The Product Strategy Manager will focus on market development, with the objective to identify, assess, and prioritise opportunities in new customer segments and geographies across Asia. The Product Strategy Manager will also support the Product organisation in prioritising what products and features we need to build to solve customer problems across the region and deciding how we deliver these whole products and solutions to market.
This is an individual contributor role reporting into the VP Strategy. Please note the role does not drive the delivery of the product strategy and product backlog.
This role will focus on the following activities:
1. Map, segment and size different geographic and sector-based markets across Asia Pacific with meaningful cross-border payment needs
2. Understand customer needs and problems in the identified segments through market research and customer discovery
3. Work with the Product team to define and prioritise the products and solutions we need to win in these segments
4. Work with the Asia General Manager and the wider Growth, Sales, Product and Compliance teams to prioritise customer segments to target in the region
5. Shape the Currencycloud value proposition for the target segments, encompassing competitive positioning, pricing and go to market strategy.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
1. Proven experience in a Product Owner/Product Manager/strategy role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or tech start-up
2. Demonstrated autonomy and ownership of outcomes in product development / strategic projects
3. Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading.
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Commercially sharp and outcome-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional structure and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Comfortable working in a scale-up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
At Currencycloud, we’re a smart and curious bunch. What we all share in common is a commitment to challenging the status quo, rethinking the role of technology and creating innovative solutions that are helping to transform the financial services industry. This is a story about growth, both for our clients and for the people at Currencycloud. That’s why we like to talk about our journey and working together to build a better tomorrow.
If agile, fast-paced and dynamic are what you are looking for then you’ve come to the right place. But it is our values that sit at the heart of our culture and guide what we do each and everyday. Everyone here embodies them to perform and grow as individuals as well as accelerate the growth of our business. And these are just some of the attributes we look for in each new team member.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!