Aptiv8 IT Solutions specialises in providing integrated IT products and services. Our services range from digitalised software systems, IT & product development, E&M commerce applications to IT consultancy services.
We provide a full spectrum of BIM services.
Aptiv8’s service covers everything from Design to Documentation, from Tender to As-Built Delivery
We support all Digital/BIM applications, such as 3D modelling, scheduling, quantity take-off, costing, drawing production, COBie, 6D BIM, VDC etc. which are also available by piece meal.
We are the largest BIM delivery consortium group in Asia, with 500+ BIM personnel (Revit + Bentley) and 600+ projects experience to guarantee high quality & cost effective of delivery-based service.
We are listed as one of the Top 50 vendors of Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) Singapore under the SMEs Go Digital initiative. The objective is to encourage and enable companies to adopt information technology (IT) to improve their businesses.
We aim to be the leading Asia IT and Human Capital solutions group, to deliver and build the best quality of services to enhance and heighten our client’s business services.
At Aptiv8 IT Solutions, we offer industry leading solutions to offer to Smart Construction and Smart City projects.
We always strive to push our boundaries to come up with new innovative solutions to help SMEs in Singapore adopt IT into their business.
We have 150 project implementation & support personnel located in SEA, Asia Pacific & Middle East supported by various partners in various regional offices.
In terms of manpower, we have 350 BIM related engineers operating in Asia supported by various partners in various regional offices. Additionally, our IT team consists of 100 developers.
· Support project requirements through the aid of the BIM-Lead’s Instruction
· Support project modeling requirements for the project, ensure timely deliveries of the outcome
· Ensure corporate BIM Standard are consistently in adherence to BIM Content and Maintenance
· Generate documentation and shop drawings directly from BIM Model
· To be involved in design, coordinate, prepare a specification, and liaise with project engineers for drawing submission to the approval stage
· To contribute and participate in design activities that are both timely and cost-effective and in accordance with the client’s specification and statutory regulations.
· Degree/ Diploma in Architecture/ Engineering/ Construction
· Familiar with code requirements and BIM submission standards
· Proficient in the use of BIM software, Bentley & ARCHICAD
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the built environment industry
· Communicates well, able to work independently as well as in a team to deliver projects in a timely manner
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!