A strong believer that people are crucial to the success of an organisation, I partner with key stakeholders to synergize the people experience. I practice a proactive approach in problem-solving, allowing me to anticipate and manage employee’s reactions.
Head of Engineering at Treasure
We’re here to make online privacy accessible to all. Say hello to a smarter, more secure way to do cloud storage.
In a world where individuals’ data is often used without meaningful consent, we’re giving users back control. That’s because your privacy is just that: yours, not ours. With end-to-end encryption, our technology promises that your privacy is never compromised.
Treasure is the platform that lets you connect all your cloud storage accounts in a single place, without compromising your privacy or security.
Keep your files secure with end-to-end encryption.
[STAY IN SYNC]
Connect all your other cloud accounts to Treasure’s.
Zero-knowledge so only you have the keys.
Search through and manage all your cloud accounts in one place.
Based in London and Singapore, Treasure was started by a team of cybersecurity experts who had spent their careers building the technology that secured the assets of banks, consultancies, telecoms giants, and the like.
With individuals today producing and storing exponentially more content online than they did just half a decade ago, Treasure’s founding team saw the issue of personal privacy and security becoming not just pertinent, but urgent. That’s when Treasure was born.
At Treasure, we see brilliant product design, individual liberties and public safety as one and the same. We optimise your privacy. That’s because your privacy is just that: yours, not ours.
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our team of experts from a diverse range of backgrounds and specialisms who are passionate about security and privacy, and in making a positive change in the world. If you’re a team player who shares the same passion and likes to learn new things, we would like to hear from you!
You will mainly write Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs and CSS code with a good sense of UX design. You will also attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide development work breakdown and estimates.
● Design, develop and maintain Treasure’s frontend web applications
● Work with development teams, architect, and product managers to ideate software solutions
● Cooperate with the back-end development team responsible for building APIs
● Collaborate with stakeholders, DevOps, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art UIs
● Perform code reviews
● Test your software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency before sending to QA
● Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading Treasure’s frontend software
● Write technical documentation
● Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
● Work with external data sources and APIs
● Carry out bug fixing and improve application performance
● You have 3-5 years of proven experience as a Front-End Developer, Full Stack Developer or similar role
● You have proven experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML, RxJs and CSStechnologies
● You have practical experience in Agile methodologies
● You have excellent communication skills
● You are a great team player
● You have BSc./MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree or other relevant fields
● You are familiar with version control systems such as Git
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline(such as GitLab/Jenkins)
● Familiarity with application deployment/orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
● Knowledge on security and data protection
Be part of a cross-functional and diverse team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Click on "I'm Interested" to join us today!