CityLift Parking designs, manufactures, installs, and services automated parking systems.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Boston, and soon Singapore, CityLift Parking is a rapidly growing company that designs, installs and services automated parking lifts that save space and reduce the cost of building parking.
Founded in 2015 in the US, CityLift Parking leverages over 30 years of experience from its exclusive manufacturing partner, who has built over 60,000 parking spaces in the past 13 years. We produce a range of proven, reliable automated parking lift products that can be customized to meet most parking challenges.
For more information, please visit our website at www.cityliftparking.com
We solve parking space challenges, and aim to reduce the footprint needed for parking and can typically be done at a lower cost per space than conventional parking.
With over 60,000 parking spaces of our systems installed in 13 countries around the world over the past 15 years, we believe we are one of the first company that brings a wide range of proven best-in-class products at a great value, combined with a professional-level focus on quality and service.
Automated parking is the future of parking. No more driving around looking for an empty spot, and no more forgetting where you parked your car. CityLift provides a solution that not only increases parking density by up to 90%, but also provides a sustainable parking solution by releasing less CO2 emissions.
Our team has a combined 119 years experience, including real estate developers, design and system engineers, land use professionals and an impeccable installation and service team.
We are looking to add great people to our rapidly growing team!
CityLift is currently working to transition our Supply Chain from China into the Singapore region. As a part of that effort we are setting up a Regional Office in Singapore for Supply Chain and Research and Development. The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for working directly with the Chief Product Officer to take concepts to fabrication and market entry. This will include taking the existing product set and aligning it with the Singapore Supply Chain involving significant work with our identified suppliers in the region. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills, adjusting to changing priorities from various directives, and communicate effectively while juggling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
What You’ll Do:
- Transition new product concepts and China supply chain products into fabrication drawings for the Singapore regional supply chain
- Preparation of overall machine design concepts for custom designed special purpose equipment and systems
- Detailed machine design including preparation of machine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings
- Conduct design reviews
- Sourcing & specification of mechanical commercial components pertaining to designs
- Preparation of Mechanical Bill’s of Material and systems documentation
- Assist with Drawing file system administration, project documentation
- Liaison between engineering and manufacturing suppliers as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with document management system
- Basic knowledge of automation system such as conveyors system/warehouse storage system/ASRS
- Experienced in designing automation equipment using CAD software
- Good knowledge in 3D modeling and 2D drafting Standard, able to generate 3D model from 2D drawing and vice versa
- Good understanding of assembly structure and drawing numbering standard
- Good knowledge in generating the details fabrication drawings for manufacturing
- Generate details fabrication drawings with BOM for RFQ and manufacturing
- Knowledgeable in mechanical components such as Chain, sprockets, bearings and fasteners type
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing process and material specifications
- Experienced in mechanical details design, prototype testing and installation
- Attend Factory Acceptance test and compose testing criteria sheet
- Support prototype testing at in-house test center
- Collaborate with all team members to ensure delivery of the projects on time with good quality
- The ideal candidate will be personable, proactive, and organized, with a desire to win
- A passion for building
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proactivity and passionate commitment to managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong and resourceful problem-solving
- Efficient, timely, and accurate project documentation
- A willingness to travel to various sites, as needed, through the region
- High degree of creativity and self-initiative
- Results-oriented mindset
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to create installation layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawing, and fabrication drawings
- Demonstrated ability and attention to detail to provide quality control on existing documentation
- Competent CAD skills with AUTODESK AUTOCAD, INVENTOR, Revit, VAULT or other 3D software
- Excellent computer literacy
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!