Founded in 1987, PBA is a Robotics and Automation enabler in Southeast Asia. We focus on developing our core technology – building robotics products and offering turnkey automation solutions to help businesses scale up with Industry 4.0 (I4.0) technology.
We have grown from our early beginnings as a precision components distributor to become a regional provider in robotics and automation solutions. We specialise in precision and general robotics, built on our core expertise in motion control. With a purpose to serve as a technology partner, the agile approach of our R&D and manufacturing teams enables us to develop and utilise our core technologies, to produce customised solutions for businesses across different industries
PBA Group is the future of automation. With constant innovation in Industry 4.0 technology, our purpose is to serve as a robotics and automation enabler with solutions which are designed to be always future-ready, for the everyday and everyone.
We develop intelligent solutions to transform your work spaces, and commercial, residential and industrial shop floors, so you can optimise and scale. We provide project consultation, proof of concept, project implementation, and post-implementation servicing, tailored to your business needs.
PBA (Platform for Bots and Automation) enables businesses of every size, partners, professsionals, and more, to leverage Industry 4.0 technologies with access to our platforms in the areas of technology, partnership, education, community and talent – empowering a growing ecosystem.
In a world shaped by technology, we seek to disrupt, redefine and break the mould.
PBA Group aims to innovate, enable and push limits. Until the line separating technology and the routine in our everyday fades, and they become one and the same — simple and accessible to all.
- Perform linear motor assembly work
- Ensure tools and equipment are well maintained
- Ensure workplace is clean and free from safety hazard
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Comfortable with hands-on assembly work
- Not allergic to Copper, Isopropyl Alcohol, Epoxy
- Team player and highly motivated
- Prior soldering experience is almost a guaranteed hire (if you're good at it), otherwise you can work on other parts of the assembly process that do not involve soldering
- Training will be provided for those without experience
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri (no shift work)
- 1 year contract (extendable/convertible given business needs), completion bonus for finishing contract
- Company Transport provided from Yishun/Canberra MRT
- OT will be given if applicable
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!