Hi! I'm Charmaine and I'm a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Digital Bank:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is a leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve consumers.
Get to know the Role:
The Assistant Manager, People Business Partnering is responsible to partner with key stakeholders and employees in the Digital Bank. Provides People-related advisory to C-2 and below, covering a full range of HR disciplines including Talent Acquisition and Development, organizational effectiveness, employee relations and performance management. You will report to the Head of People, Digibank to deploy the people agenda and programs for the Digibank
The day-to-day activities:
[People Advisor and Change Agent]
• Serve as advisor to C-2 on people-related issues and drive people programs that motivate, develop & retain talents
• Assess, anticipate and execute initiatives that align business and people-related needs
• Act as a Project Manager to align conflicting priorities across varied stakeholders and to deploy plans to facilitate change in organisationsl structure
• Deputise Head of People as required
[Talent Acquisition and Development]
• Responsible for driving full-cycle talent acquisition across the Digibank, including but not limited to hiring, talent intelligence, and EVP
• Initiate, build and own the entire continuum of all talent programs, starting with internships and developing to • Management Associate, Mid to Senior Talent Development program
• Manage contract hiring resources to manage ramp-ups as required
• Drive Talent and Performance Management reviews
• Facilitate, guide, advice and train managers on managing performance conversations and actions
• 4 - 7 years of HR experience with strong experience in Talent Acquisition and Development, including managing talent programs
• Business savvy with a strong understanding of tech and regulated financial industries. Knowledge of both is a strong plus
• Highly adaptable in fast-paced and high growth environment
• Strong cultural competency with must-haves in integrity, can-do attitude and team player. Results-focused while constantly iterating in a startup environment
• Data and technologically savvy to leverage on relevant tools and information to drive insights and decision making
• Able to thrive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!