Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
Grab Rentals is Grab's strategic vehicle supply provider. Our vision is to become the leading mobility solutions provider for every generation of Grab users. Join a dynamic and evolving team that uses data and technology to improve our transportation solutions.
Get to know the Role:
• Grab Rentals (GR) Fleet, is a dynamic and operation team that is responsible for ensuring all GR vehicles are serviced consistently & timely to maintain the highest standards of quality, safety, and utilisation.
• This role offers an opportunity to drive and manage GR authorised workshop on maintenance-related activities. Responsible for managing daily fleet operations and executing strategies on asset protection, enhancing the health & prolonging the useful lifespan of all Grab Rentals assets (2W) by:
• Develop and establish metrics to monitor, analyse and provide strategic insights to drive the performance and productivity of GR's authorised workshop.
• Identify opportunities to reduce wastage, minimise costs while continuing to deliver a delightful customer experience.
• Work with vendors and partners to improve customer experience and set priorities to improve them.
• Collaborate with business and cross-functional teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
• Constantly reviewing SOPs with cross-functional teams to develop and optimised plan for operations
The day-to-day activities:
• Ability to effectively communicate with consumers/ partner regarding services recommended and performed.
• Ensure all planned / scheduled maintenance (servicing) are performed and deliver as per maintenance contract requirements.
• Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and ability to react to unplanned issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Able to verify work done by all authorised workshop & keep track of fulfillment of servicing schedule and repairs.
• Identify and prevent non-conformity relating to all maintenance and quality processes.
• Report and update GR's fleet management system in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responsible for continuous improvement activities and projects to improve efficiency, quality, and cost.
• Identify any maintenance & quality issues between internal and external parties.
• Relentless desire to exceed company and customer expectations in delivering our services.
• Preferably at least 2 years of experience in the Fleet maintenance / automotive industry
• ITE / Diploma holders
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Ability to converse in Mandarin / Hokkien / Malay is preferred
• Self-motivated individual who can get things done on time
• Hands-on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a complex, changing and dynamic environment.
• Initiate and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners and vendors
• Good proficiency knowledge of MS Office and fleet management systems.
• Technical knowledge on vehicle/ motorcycle preferred but not mandatory.
• Holding a Class 2 or 3 license will be advantageous
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!