Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
GrabRentals (GR) is responsible for securing vehicular supply for the Grab platform. We strive to be a trustworthy partner that creates income opportunities for our driver-partners and rider-partners by sustainably providing them access to quality assets for use in Grab's marketplaces.
Get to know the Role:
• Lead strategic planning and studies for high impact strategic topics (50%)
• Lead execution of high impact initiatives (40%)
• Occasionally support strategic partnership discussions with external partners, which could include some due diligence work (<10%)
The day-to-day activities:
1. Lead strategic planning and studies for top-of-agenda strategic topics (50%)
• Ensure a well-coordinated business strategy
• Drive analysis and planning of high impact strategic topics e.g. providing a fact base, problem identification, structured problem solving, advising on implementation
• Deliver valuable business insights and recommendations to business teams to act upon (e.g. landscape and competitor analyses, customer segmentation, asset optimisation, product pricing and spend optimisation)
2. Lead execution of high impact initiatives (40%)
• Lead project management from initiation to closure
• Work with stakeholders to clear define objectives, success criteria, scope, deliverables, required resources etc
3. Be a sounding board for and support executive communications to senior management and other key stakeholders
4. Lead, coach and motivate junior members of team
• 3 - 5 years of experience at top tier strategy or management consultancy firm
• Strong background in strategic thinking, demonstrated ability for structured problem solving
• Experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills
• Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills including executive level communication / slides
• Able to work independently and in teams
• Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!