50nfifty Production is a creative media production company that turns thoughtful and imaginative ideas into reality, bridging you and your audience across cultures and continents in extraordinary new ways. We craft visuals and tell your stories.
We are a close team of hungry, curious, and fearless individuals who turn thoughtful and imaginative ideas into stories that tug at your audience’s heartstrings. At the end of the day, we want to create compelling stories that inspire hearts and intrigue minds.
Since 2013, we believe in delivering content after content with love and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients through a collaborative process. From the initial phase of brainstorming concepts to production and post-production, we promise you a level of customised service by our delicate team.
Our studio is configured with the creative needs of small to mid-size productions in mind. Thank God for this studio so we can attend more promptly to your projects.
We are looking for a Video Editor to assemble recorded footage, bringing sight and sound together to tell cohesive stories. If you have a passion for visual aesthetics and storytelling, whether it’s static or moving, this is the job for you!
Entry levels are welcome – this is also a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all aspects of video production.
- Edits footage for both scripted and unscripted content that matches the creative director’s vision with basic concepts
- Crafts engaging content using motion graphics elements and provides general colour-correction and sound design
- Providing quality assurance on deliverables
- Supports the video production team in video production and photography, when required
- Contributes to special projects/assignments when needed
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in videography and photography
- Able to operate the audio and lighting is a plus
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Strong time management and meets critical deadlines under changing conditions
- Good team player, proactive, meticulous and willing to learn
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Min. Diploma in Film Production/ Film, Sound and Video or equivalent
Working hours: Mon-Fri
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!