Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
This role is part of Platform Quality, a regional policy and special projects team within Platform Safety & Quality. While safety remains at the core of what we do, our team looks after platform quality. We aim to enable our internal safety, quality and operations teams, and partners externally, by developing quality management systems, policies, processes and training that increase the quality of our platform and the satisfaction of our users.
Get to know the Role:
In this role, you will be supporting the regional merchant quality program, which looks at food safety and merchant quality across all operating countries. You will be required to develop policy, review processes and get involved in product development. Your key stakeholders consist of regional- and country- teams, including Safety Operations, Quality, Engagement, Product, Customer Experience, Merchant Operations and more.
The day-to-day activities:
• You manage existing policies and frameworks
• You proactively identify opportunities to improve processes
• You develop solutions to educate merchants and improve quality
• You develop project management plans and drive new projects to completion
• You are a regional point of contact for the regional merchant quality program
• You act as a business owner for projects and products alike
• You have experience in either safety, quality, operations or process excellence
• You have experience in managing a program or multiple projects concurrently
• You are intrinsically motivated and able to work independently
• You are able to manage large groups of stakeholders
• You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!