Hanwell Holdings is one of the leading provider of consumer essentials. We manufacture, distribute and market a diverse range of safe and quality consumer products. Our objective is clear – To cater to the daily essential needs of our customers through the provision of quality consumer products at the best value. Placing customers’ needs and interest at the heart of our business, Hanwell constantly innovates to bring new and better products to the market.
Established as Provisions Suppliers Corporation in 1974, we changed our name to PSC Corporation Ltd in 2003, and underwent a rebranding in 2012 to become Hanwell Holdings.
Recognising the synergistic value that good relationships can bring about, the company firmly believes in working with our suppliers and partners in a transparent and fair manner. The company also fulfils our social responsibilities by giving back to the society and the community in different ways.
While keeping our focus on the consumer essentials business, the company has also leveraged our extensive resources and capabilities to undertake strategic investments in other business segments, primarily healthcare and property development.
Placing customers’ needs and interest at the heart of our business, Hanwell constantly innovates to bring new and better products to the market.
To be a multi-faceted consumer essentials company with strategic investments in the region
Building strong partnerships, growing new markets
Fostering an open and creative culture, attracting and nurturing talents
Providing innovative products, portfolio building, meeting stakeholders’ needs
Achieving operational excellence
Building strong financial capabilities
• Generate invoices/ delivery orders using SAP system
• Coordinate and work closely with Sales team/ product team and logistics
• Attend to customer enquiry/ Sales Order / Feedback
• Handle general administration duties
• Any other duties assigned by superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• A team player
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• Meticulous and ability to prioritize given tasks
• Knowledge of SAP system is preferred
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!