Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading superapp that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
The Partner Trust team is a longstanding team responsible for the day-to-day engagement of our driver partners to enable a safer platform for our consumers. Our team is made up of people with various experiences ranging from investigations, compliance, enforcement and customer oriented backgrounds. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, then you should join our team!
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The day-to-day activities (front-to-back office operations):
- Conducting & supporting face to face interview with driver partners
- Providing data support for investigation work
- Responding to escalation related safety & quality issues
- Reviewing appeals from driver partners
- Educating driver partners through phone calls
- Maintain operational metrics and provide data backend insights on quality related investigation framework to maintain operational efficiency
The must haves:
- You have Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility
- Able to work on multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A start-up attitude – willing to work hard to get things done
- Have an extensive working knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Able to handle pressure and take in feedback
- Customer centric with a data driven decision making mindset
If you are keen to help drive Grab forward and enable a safer platform for our consumers, click "I'm Interested" to apply!