Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 2003 as I-Net Solutions and acquired by the Hitachi Group in 2015, Hitachi Systems Digital Services has transferred its business to Hitachi Systems Network Technologies in 2020. Headquartered in Singapore, Hitachi Systems Network Technologies is one of the leading Information Technology (IT) Service Providers for providing a comprehensive suite of IT Solutions in consulting, system integration, maintenance, IT outsourcing and managed services, striving to be an advocate of technology innovations and to deliver the best services to all customers with the utmost integrity.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES INCLUDES:
[ Information & Telecommunication Systems ]
Our products are central to our innovation. But they are only one part of our solution. What sets us apart is our ability to see the bigger picture and add value to your processes – to make your lives simpler and better.
Whether it's big data, mobility or cloud, our real-time information analyses, and business intelligence tools enable you to work faster and smarter.
[ Power Systems ]
At Hitachi, we are fueled by our drive to look beyond the usual for sustainable and affordable energy solutions. Some we source from the ground and above; some we dig underneath. Regardless of the source, we generate power in a way that is safe and sustainable, ensuring minimal impact on the environment.
[ Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems ]
From transportation and building facilities to water treatment and desalination systems, our industrial and infrastructure technologies are constantly in action, making your lives safer, more convenient and comfortable. You might not notice us, but we are there with you, working for you behind the scenes. Whether you’re taking the train in the morning, going up the office elevator or enjoying a refreshing glass of water, chances are you’re surrounded by Hitachi’s products and solutions.
[ Electronic Systems & Equipment ]
Today, we enjoy the reputation of being a producer of high-quality electronic devices and semiconductors that are used in a wide array of manufacturing sectors. In addition, our medical equipment technologies, in particular, our “patient-friendly” machines that reduce the patients’ exposure to radiation continue making waves.
[ Construction Machinery ]
Leveraging our extensive industrial experience, technical superiority and global footprint, we bring you an extensive range of highly reliable and sophisticated machinery and equipment – from excavators, wheel loaders, dump trucks to compaction equipment and cranes – that ensure better efficiency, quieter operation and lesser burden on the environment.
[ High Functional Materials & Components ]
At Hitachi, we specialise in the development of these technologies. We use our expertise in nanotechnology and other specialised disciplines to create high functional materials and components that empower our customers to bring forth new innovations.
Our Amorphous Metals Metglas® is a great example of this. The product uses its low energy loss properties to enable the development of small, lightweight and highly efficient amorphous transformers. Similarly, our NEOMAX® technology leverages its sintered magnetic properties to power big and small machines.
[ Automotive Systems ]
From starters, alternators, flowmeters, testing equipment and batteries to suspension, braking, navigation and other sub-systems, we use our expertise to help leading car manufacturers create better automobiles for their customers.
[ Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems ]
Whether it’s our eco-friendly home appliances or smart beauty products, we have engineered them in a way that you enjoy maximum utility, comfort and savings, in addition to making a healthy contribution to a cleaner and healthier environment.
Hitachi believes in contributing through our Social Innovation Business. That means we study the problems that people face daily, assess how existing technology can be used to solve those problems, then anticipate and analyse the challenges ahead. Through careful, detailed research, Hitachi creates new technologies that not only make life better, but also make the world a better place to live in.
We are constantly increasing our presence through our forays in information & telecommunication systems, power systems, social infrastructure & industrial systems, electronic systems and equipment, construction machinery, high functional materials and components, automotive systems and home appliances, among many more.
• Configure and install various networking devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, wireless AP and controller, load balancer, RADIUS server, and VPN)
• Implement and maintain security connectivity solutions including firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN and SSL technology, and routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF)
• Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions, or implementing new policies on various network security tools, as directed
• Assist with daily operating procedures and administration for assigned elements.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues
• Perform network hardware maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
• Coordinate and, in many cases, implement fixes (patches, configuration changes and so much more) for discovered issues
• Perform proactive maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements to our customers
• Perform advanced troubleshooting of network connectivity issues involving security products, firewall/ACL rules, complex routing, and NAT rules
• Develop, execute and maintain security system fault management support procedures for assigned systems.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Reflect and visualize the network and security strategy and status to our managed customer
• Cultivate and advise advanced security methodology and standards to our managed customers
• Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the customer’s network and security team
• Ensure timely proactive identification and reporting of security gaps and vulnerabilities to the critical business information, systems, and network infrastructure
• Proven hands-on network engineering experience. CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
• Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS). Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• Experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices is important in this role
• Required to have project and operation experience for network. Candidate need to know at least one product such as Cisco, Aruba, HPE, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Juniper, WIFI controller and Clearpass
• Expected to work on client site and roaming around the Singapore to support customer
• Candidates must possess a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin, IT/Computer or equivalent.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to learn and work in a team.
Have what it takes to work in a Network & Security firm? Click on 'I'm interested' to apply now!