Marketing manager with 8 years of experience in leading glocalised and content-focused teams using Integrated Marketing and Marketing Communications to help MNCs and Startups achieve desirable brand image with targeted product ‘push’.
Successfully enabled traditional firms to latch onto e-commer...
Psychology graduate with a keen interest in I/O psychology.
Successfully fronted a project offering a hand up to the physically-disabled community by training them in financial literacy.
Partnered with MYMCA to mentor at-risk youths, providing an interception in a crucial point in their lives t...
Dark Dog Organic Energy Drink has gone above and beyond meeting the ever-increasing demands of health-conscious consumers who are looking for the most beneficial, stimulating, and tastiest energy drink. Made with one of the highest quality organic certified ingredients from around the world.
The founder of Dark Dog organic believes that greatness has no limits, and is always seeking perfection.
Therefore we use only organic products like organic guarana, so regardless of whether you want an energy boost or just looking to improve your overall well-being, organic Guarana is a great option.
Dark Dog Organic is also concerned about our future and believes that by reducing our carbon footprint we can make a difference in this world. We are committed to ensuring that as a company we take care of our planet. We believe that today is the perfect day to start making changes, and it is our core value to do our part in every possible way to further that change.
Our responsibility is to use organic products that typically require less energy to produce. Our ingredients are hand-picked in season from around the world, this aids in the reduction of the carbon footprint.
Dark Dog Organic contributes to leaving a cleaner carbon footprint by planting trees. A mature tree can consume 48 pounds of carbon dioxide per year. This effort helps produce a cleaner healthier climate and fights climate change.
Since 1995, Dark Dog the Energy Drink Company has been working hard to meet the demands of our health-conscious consumers in an energy-efficient way and will continue to strive for excellence.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Travel to various locations within Singapore (Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Minimarts, Supermarkets, etc) to push sales & to provide product information
- Report to manager
- To communicate and liaise with stores on promotional activities
- Visit Clients on a consistent/regular basis to build rapport
- Foster close working relationships with stores to accelerate mutual growth
- Achieve sales target set by Management
- Work as a team with your manager and/or any other assigned person by communicating on issues as appropriate and following your itinerary and being flexible with changes to your itinerary
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and stores when performing your duties
- Report up-to-date information on stores or on competitors to your manager.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience working in a related field
- Physically fit and energetic
- Driven, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Able to follow instructions properly
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- A positive attitude towards work
- The ability to foster teamwork
- At least 1 year sales experience (Preferred)
- Ability to converse and read basic English and Chinese.
- Contract length: 6 months
- Working days: Mon- Fri, 5 days a week.
- Visit 5-6 stores a day.
- Expected Start Date: 12/04/2021
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!