Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 2003 as I-Net Solutions and acquired by the Hitachi Group in 2015, Hitachi Systems Digital Services has transferred its business to Hitachi Systems Network Technologies in 2020. Headquartered in Singapore, Hitachi Systems Network Technologies is one of the leading Information Technology (IT) Service Providers for providing a comprehensive suite of IT Solutions in consulting, system integration, maintenance, IT outsourcing and managed services, striving to be an advocate of technology innovations and to deliver the best services to all customers with the utmost integrity.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES INCLUDES:
[ Information & Telecommunication Systems ]
Our products are central to our innovation. But they are only one part of our solution. What sets us apart is our ability to see the bigger picture and add value to your processes – to make your lives simpler and better.
Whether it's big data, mobility or cloud, our real-time information analyses, and business intelligence tools enable you to work faster and smarter.
[ Power Systems ]
At Hitachi, we are fueled by our drive to look beyond the usual for sustainable and affordable energy solutions. Some we source from the ground and above; some we dig underneath. Regardless of the source, we generate power in a way that is safe and sustainable, ensuring minimal impact on the environment.
[ Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems ]
From transportation and building facilities to water treatment and desalination systems, our industrial and infrastructure technologies are constantly in action, making your lives safer, more convenient and comfortable. You might not notice us, but we are there with you, working for you behind the scenes. Whether you’re taking the train in the morning, going up the office elevator or enjoying a refreshing glass of water, chances are you’re surrounded by Hitachi’s products and solutions.
[ Electronic Systems & Equipment ]
Today, we enjoy the reputation of being a producer of high-quality electronic devices and semiconductors that are used in a wide array of manufacturing sectors. In addition, our medical equipment technologies, in particular, our “patient-friendly” machines that reduce the patients’ exposure to radiation continue making waves.
[ Construction Machinery ]
Leveraging our extensive industrial experience, technical superiority and global footprint, we bring you an extensive range of highly reliable and sophisticated machinery and equipment – from excavators, wheel loaders, dump trucks to compaction equipment and cranes – that ensure better efficiency, quieter operation and lesser burden on the environment.
[ High Functional Materials & Components ]
At Hitachi, we specialise in the development of these technologies. We use our expertise in nanotechnology and other specialised disciplines to create high functional materials and components that empower our customers to bring forth new innovations.
Our Amorphous Metals Metglas® is a great example of this. The product uses its low energy loss properties to enable the development of small, lightweight and highly efficient amorphous transformers. Similarly, our NEOMAX® technology leverages its sintered magnetic properties to power big and small machines.
[ Automotive Systems ]
From starters, alternators, flowmeters, testing equipment and batteries to suspension, braking, navigation and other sub-systems, we use our expertise to help leading car manufacturers create better automobiles for their customers.
[ Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems ]
Whether it’s our eco-friendly home appliances or smart beauty products, we have engineered them in a way that you enjoy maximum utility, comfort and savings, in addition to making a healthy contribution to a cleaner and healthier environment.
Hitachi believes in contributing through our Social Innovation Business. That means we study the problems that people face daily, assess how existing technology can be used to solve those problems, then anticipate and analyse the challenges ahead. Through careful, detailed research, Hitachi creates new technologies that not only make life better, but also make the world a better place to live in.
We are constantly increasing our presence through our forays in information & telecommunication systems, power systems, social infrastructure & industrial systems, electronic systems and equipment, construction machinery, high functional materials and components, automotive systems and home appliances, among many more.
Ever wanted to troubleshoot problems and provide exceptional service? We are looking for a skilled Service Delivery Engineer to join us!
- Facilitate and provide technical / event supports for the Classroom, Lab, meeting room and other
areas that have Audio Visual system.
- To oversee the day-to-day teaching facility operations, which include loan of portable devices,
accessory and supplying of consumable items such as battery for wireless mic.
- To attend, assist, response and resolve user requests on problem and operation of Audio Visual
- Operate videoconferencing / teleconferencing equipment for executive presentations and
- Act as a liaison with AV integrators for troubleshooting / fault rectifications.
- Responsible for any audio / visual-related duty, including scheduling, end-user coordination and
training, troubleshooting, repairing and installing AV equipment
- To man the Service Desk Hotline and provide First Call Resolution over the phone and provide
remote support or troubleshooting
- Focus on First Call resolution to ensure early closure of tickets
- Ensuring user queries or issues are captured and validated for further processing
- Co-ordinate with different support team (including vendor coordination) to ensure issue resolved
with proper resolution recorded
- Follow SOP and Policy defined
- Responsible for Call logging, Call Assignment, Incident Management & Coordination, Call
Tracking and follow‐up till closure within agreed SLA
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication with all parties
- Implementing best practices to reduce time and increase efficiency
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Possess a Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT / Audio Visual related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant in IT service desk experience
- Must have IT knowledge and skills in, but not limited to:
- Windows OS and Hardware
- Apple Mac OS and Hardware
- Apple iOS and Hardware
- Android OS and Hardware
- Office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office, MS Project, etc.
- Linux OS
- Good knowledge on the desktop support for both hardware and software
- Possess good communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Possess good phone etiquette
- Must be customer - oriented
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!