Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
This opportunity is ONLY for students who are available for at least 20 weeks from July to August 2021 for internship.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM:
The Design team follows a simple philosophy: our design must be well thought through, our products must be useful and delight our consumers all while enhancing their lives. Our humble user experience practitioners come from different parts of the world and have different backgrounds, such as engineering, content strategy, industrial design, architecture, psychiatry, printing, etc. We believe diversity enables innovation.
We have exciting internship opportunities available in several teams, including Product, GrabAds, Corporate, GrabFood, Transport, Insights & Growth.
• Full-time students majoring in Communications Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Design, Multimedia or other related fields seeking a matriculated internship
• You are enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad
• Be able to commit full-time from July to December 2021, for a minimum of 20 weeks
• A good team player with a positive working attitude
• Has foundational skill and sense on UI/UX design
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint Animation) and Keyframe Editing
• Knowledgeable in Design Thinking, Product Research, Prototyping and Design QA
• Our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
• For more information, view the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) website. If you do not qualify for our internship opportunities, we encourage you to review our Traineeship openings instead!
The internships are available for candidates based in Singapore only.
Ready to apply? Please click "I'm Interested" before 7th May 2021 and we will advise further regarding application instructions!