We are hiring!
Founded in 2014, EventX is one of the leading providers of worldwide event management software solutions. It is the industry champion in Asia (including China) for event organizers, having catered to over 135 countries and organized over 10,000 events with a total of over 5 million attendees.
Our award-winning company offers both virtual and hybrid event solutions used by top brands, respected event agencies, and Asia's leading trade bodies including Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Cyberport, Informa, The Economist, HKTDC, HSBC, Reed, and Swire.
Offering features such as interactive exhibition halls, dynamic exhibitor booths, online registration forms, live webinars, and interactive conference stages, EventX is the go-to service for many organizations that want to broaden their Asia Pacific audience.
We make events simple and powerful through technology and data.
EventX: Because first impressions matter.
Event industries have been providing great opportunities to participants, including us—We got our very first fund from an angel investor we met at a pitching event.
However, running events is still a painful process. Event planners, struggling with manual works, have very limited data on measuring results.
That’s why EventX is built. We want to provide event planners a smarter way to run events.
Empower people to build meaningful connections and share knowledge effectively
We play hard, and work smart! Join our team and create the future of event industries.
EventX’s sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being in one of the fastest-growing industries globally. A big part of that strategy is expanding our team of Account Executives (AE).
Previous sales experience in SaaS sales is a big plus. If you were previously a SDR/BDR, and looking to grow into an AE, this role is also for you. As long as you are coachable, we are happy to train you!
You will represent EventX to prospective clients, and work closely with the team to onboard new logos. This position has advancement potential for team players who exhibit leadership capabilities.
· Create and maintain relationships with prospects to better understand their needs
· Initial needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how EventX’s solutions could address those needs
· Maintain accurate records of all activities in CRM and promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
· Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas.
· The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
· Software/SaaS sales experience is a big plus
· Demonstrable success in previous “hunter” roles
· Coachable and a strong desire to further your career in B2B tech sales
· Dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to close deals with decision makers
· Team-oriented, and want to make a real difference
· Street smart and ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
· Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
Join Our Team, and create the future of event industries. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!