Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading superapp that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia. Today, our product platform has evolved to include GrabCar, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood and GrabAds.
We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride. If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get To Know GrabAds:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
The regional team is based in Singapore, and the role will require you to work hand in hand with regional product management and country teams across Grab’s eight markets, focusing on the areas that matter most to our merchants.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[Get to know the Role}
You will be in charge of leading demand generation programs to meet GrabAds’ KPIs and revenue targets.
You will learn who our consumers are, what they care about, what motivates them and how we can best communicate with them. You will feed this insight into product development to ensure we develop world-class products that meet the needs of our consumers, and you will be responsible for taking these products to market, ensuring they reach the right audience with the right message at the right time.
[The day-to-day activities]
Lead Demand Generation programs:
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a focus on acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across both inbound and outbound channels, to meet KPIs and revenue targets
- You will also develop forecasts, evaluate appropriate budget levels, and measure results of the programs
Test & Optimise:
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC
- Manage external partners, media agency, conversion optimisation agency and creative agency for demand generation programs
- Proactively partner with sales and marketing teams to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of risk
- Work with our content and segment marketing team to ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding new and nurtured lead performance results
[Qualifications & Skills Requirements]
Strong technical fundamentals:
- Understanding of email marketing, organic and paid search engine marketing, website strategy and content, CRM, webinars, content development and social media
Experienced with Track record:
- Demonstrable experience working in a B2B technology/ Ad-tech marketing
- Strong track record of developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs
- Strategic thinker, with the project management and execution skills to manage cross-functional teams across different geographies
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Brilliant collaborator, one team player strong ability to prioritise and balance multiple workstreams
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, embracing change & delivering strong business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in Marketing
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today. Click "I'm interested" and we will respond with further instructions!