Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Hi! I'm Charmaine and I'm a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
● Experience range 3 to 8 years
● Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery. Get a taste for how Grab really works, behind the scenes.
● As a TPM you’ll be the bridge between Business and Engineering, by working with people from all parts of Grabs online and offline/operational teams to deliver new features to market that impact the lives of millions of passengers, drivers and merchants every day.
● Create and maintain the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders.
● Define the way of driving these programs and constantly find ways of improving this process in a data driven manner. Owners of the collaboration process and tools.
● Embrace Grab’s culture and principles and promote an environment which embodies Grab’s Principle and Values.
The day-to-day activities:
● General Project management - Prepare project timelines, define milestones, track and report progress, resolve impediments
● Lead Agile/Scrum teams as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
● Quarterly roadmap planning and prioritization
● Work with cross functional teams of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Analysts and QA to ensure on time delivery.
● Continuously find ways to help teams and the organisation improve how it delivers.
The must haves:
● A project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, which will enable you to succeed in Grabs fast paced environment.
● An understanding of Agile is desirable but not essential, more important than your specific skill set is your ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to not be constrained by your job description.
● Effective communication skills to handle comms to management, cross functional teams, and a proven track record of getting things done/shipping projects.
● Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
● Experience working in product delivery is advantageous, but not essential
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, click "I'm interested" and speak with our team today!