Hi! I'm Charmaine and I'm a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Hello there! Here's an introduction to the team and the role :)
As a People Analytics Specialist, you will be part of our People Analytics Team. The team strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Grab has revolutionized transportation.
Here’s what the team does:
- Serve to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Grabbers
- Solve some of the most challenging and fascinating problems in People Operations through data analytics and insights
- Drive special projects that directly impact Grab People strategy and objectives, and drive service delivery improvements and excellence
- Foster a culture where we enjoy raising the bar constantly for ourselves and others, and that strongly supports the freedom to explore and innovate
Get to know the Role:
- Support the implementation of our People Analytics growth strategy
- Work closely with the Head of People Analytics and People Operations Leadership Team to continuously develop People metrics, scorecards and dashboards to measure
- Engagement, Productivity and Cost across employee lifecycle
- Efficiency and effectiveness of our various People initiatives
- Design and develop Dashboards with intuitive User experience, through strong user-research, in order to promote a culture of Insights driven People Strategy
- Solve business problem with a robust consultative approach, in partnership with other People functions - i.e. Ask the right question to scope a business problem, develop hypotheses, mine data, deliver recommendations, and assess the impact of proposed solutions
- Partner with People Operations teams to provide advisory, identify key metrics of success and deliver ad-hoc insights requests on various people matters
- Support the transition to a self-service organization by identifying opportunities for automation and implementing self-service technologies
- Support a robust Data repository creation, by scoping requirement, guiding towards optimal data model, and doing user testing
The Must haves!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Social Research), or equivalent experience
- Min of 5 years’ experience as a Data Analyst or an Analytics Consultant (in any discipline)
- Fluency through hands on-experience in one or more Statistical programming languages like R, Python, SQL, SAS
- Strong hands on experience with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlikView or SAS Visual Analytics
- Strong story-telling skill and ability to create compelling data visualization that is intuitive and simple to understand
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical and actionable business insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, lead and facilitate conversations between Analytics, Technology- and People Operations teams
- Passionate about solving problems, relentless need for investigation and data exploration
- Efficient time manager in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Stakeholder Management skills
The Good to haves :)
- Change Management skills
- A degree or elective in Organizational or Social Psychology, Behavioural Economics or Consumer Behaviour
- Practical experience in applying design thinking principles
- HR/People Analytics experience
Is this role for you? Click "I'm Interested" to find out!