Meet Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, he is actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Meet Charmaine! She is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Grab is one of Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to Know Our Team:
The team dubbed the “cool kids” is unconventional, exciting, and mysterious. We embrace a culture of teamwork, empowerment, creativity, diversity, humour, and diligence. We help shape strategic and operational decisions in the company by providing hard-to-obtain insights into the fields of transport, food, payments, and platform services. Our value proposition comes from the many offbeat techniques used to complement traditional research and analysis. We are trusted and given the freedom to explore and innovate.
[Applicants without prior work experience are welcomed to apply]
Get to Know the Role:
The Market Analyst is someone who is
- Passionate about solving complex and ambiguous problems.
- Intellectually curious - voracious in the consumption of available information, relentless in searching for new sources, and constantly striving to derive additional insights.
- Comfortable with failing and possess the drive to keep trying.
- Critical in thinking and with a sharp eye for detail.
- Energetic and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- Strong in communication skills (both written and oral), and comfortable in networking environments with strangers.
- Strong in data query/wrangling using SQL and Python/R/Scala, and data visualisation using tools like Tableau.
- Fluent in a Southeast Asian language is a plus, for example Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog, etc.
The day-to-day activities:
- Be part of multiple mini-teams concurrently to gather, analyse, and disseminate insights on various business verticals, regional markets, competitors, and any aspect of the external environment to help shape key stakeholders' perspectives.
- Own your domain - Leverage your own unique skills and knowledge base to be the subject matter expert and strengthen the insights provided by the team.
- Test and push the boundaries of what is achievable - imagining new possibilities and building more advanced capabilities to further the team’s ability to provide valuable insights.
- Regular travel within the SEA region could be expected.
Fancy being part of the "cool kids" team? Click "I'm Interested" for this Market Analyst Opportunity!