Hi! I'm Charmaine and I'm a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry.
Hey, I’m Joel! With a strong interest in branding, marketing and design, I am actively pursuing relevant education and experience in the field!
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
We are living in dynamic times. Technology is reshaping how we live, and we want to use it to redefine how financial services are offered. Digibank is a Grab-Singtel consortium, aimed at enabling the underserved groups to easily access transparent financial services that are embedded in their everyday activities, helping them achieve a better quality of life. We are incredibly excited to build a Digital Bank with the right foundation using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
What this role entails?
- Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of business functions, including, but not limited to: customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, credit risk, fraud identification and many other business needs within Digibank for both retail and wholesale banking customers.
- Creating data products which can be readily used by partners and business units across the bank.
- Partner closely with the broader product, engineering and marketing teams to define requirements, design and analyze experiments that drive key product designs and marketing decisions.
- Develop analytic tools to help the data team and other disciplines be more effective in debugging, data summarization and analysis of results.
- Conduct both historical and predictive analyses and convert into digestible, readable, and publicly-available insights.
- Ensure data accuracy and good segmentation of data sets for tactical data mining.
Are you qualified?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative subjects
- At least 3 years of extensive hands-on experience with tools such as Python, R, Presto, SQL/Hive, and Data Visualization platforms like Tableau/ Power BI/D3.js
- Solid experience in reporting to CEO / directors in delivering analyses and reports
- Extensive expertise in data modeling, both logical and physical
- Experience with designing, running and analyzing A/B tests and product experiments. Should also have an understanding of hypothesis testing and the basic principles of DoE
- Expertise in data retrieval, data modeling, data warehouse design, and predictive modeling
- Passionate about solving problems – possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Ability to distill data and articulate an actionable point of view to non-technical audiences and senior stakeholders using presentations, interactive visualizations, et al.
This is an exciting new journey, if you are keen to embark on this adventure, complete your profile and click "I'm Interested"!