Set up in 1987, Kee Song started by selling chickens to wet market vendors. Gradually, we widened our circle of vendors to include top hotels and restaurants in Singapore.
A leading poultry producer in Singapore and Malaysia today, Kee Song Group owns several farms to meet the increasing demands of our clients around the region. Besides rearing chickens, we also handle the processing, packaging and distribution of fresh chilled and frozen poultry. We are public listed in Taiwan.
Over the years, we started embracing innovative farming techniques, in the hope of giving our consumers more significant health benefits.
To provide our consumers with the greatest nourishment from our products, we push the frontier of innovation by introducing nutrients – such as carotenoids. Our chickens are fed with nutrients as specified by consumers.
Kee Song always explores innovative solutions to ethical rearing of poultry to improve the environment through our sustainable and eco-friendly practices. In 2017, our poultry farms fulfilled requirements from the Ministry of Agriculture Agro-based Industry Malaysia and were awarded MyOrganic Certification.
To provide mankind with better and healthier food choices, through sustainable practices.
1. Of all Resellers - Maintaining a mutually gratifying relationship by being a quality food supplier with high ethical standards which resellers feel proud and confident in selling.
2. Of all Employees - To motivate employees to realise their full potential through an exciting working environment, equitable compensation package, learning opportunities and career advancement prospects.
3. Of all Customers - Passionately advocating our consumers healthier products for a healthier living and be the trusted brand known for quality, safe, nutritious and tasty products.
4. Of the Community - By setting an example in conducting business in a socially responsible way. Thus inspiring the community’s confidence in us
- Conduct daily check on plant condition including hygiene, cleaning effectiveness, GMP and equipment
- Monitor product quality for both raw materials and finished products
- Monitor the food handling practices by staff to prevent lapses of food safety or cross-contamination
- Check on quality records for production, warehouse and logistics to ensure all necessary data are updated
to accompany pest service technician for the routine plant servicing
- Monitor and ensure on-site related critical control points are properly controlled by relevant personnel such as freezer / chiller temperature, product temperature and etc.
- Provide daily briefing to processing workers
- Highlight for any opportunities for improvement on facilities or product handling practices for continuous improvement
- Conduct complaint investigation to identify root causes and corrective actions
- Ensure processing team to comply necessary work instruction or SOP
- Check returned goods to understand the causes and verify if the return is valid
- Conduct hygiene and general product type briefing to new hires
- Candidate should possess at least a O Level
- At least minimum 1 years related field experience
- Knowledge of food industry is preferred
- Working hours: 12.30pm – 10pm (Friday – Tuesday)
- Able to work in a slightly cold condition (12 – 15°C)
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with the Chinese speaking associates
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!