UCAST is the leading designer and manufacturer in industrial grade telematics devices. We specialize in providing Taxi & Fleet Management solution, IOT and 2in1 taxi meter solution, Mobile Data Terminals and other telematics devices.
Using our hardware, our customers develop innovative solutions for their end users for various services included but not limited to fleet management, eco– driving, and driver/road safety.
UCAST aims to provide Quality services to our clients while growing as a Global brand. Our products are available in use in different major markets of North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
At UCAST we have a unique integrated dispatch and taxi fleet management platform that combines tradition taxi dispatch systems with modern mobile applications that lets the customer and taxi operator trace each other’s location with a mere click of a button.
We aspire to attain our vision by building stable, sustainable, and smart telematics solutions for our customers. Our leadership team brings decades of diverse experience and knowledge to our daily operations. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our business.
Your roles and responsibilities will be:
- To do installation and testing of Mobile Data Terminals & other electronic devices like taxi meter, GPS trackers, In-vehicle camera, taxi rooftop signage etc onto vehicles
- To perform software updating like reinstall software or reformat hard drive
- To do hardware troubleshooting and repair work on electronic and electrical components in circuit boards
- To provide phone and email technical support to our clients
- To do daily reports for work progress
- 'O' level/ SPM or NITEC in Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in Automotive will be an added advantage
- Able to speak and write in English & Mandarin
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and clock extra hours when required
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
- Willing to travel
Be part of our dynamic family and make a difference. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!