Cintia leads the overall strategy and implementation plan for Dream Impact’s long term vision and mission, brand, business and community growth, and to envision and realise Dream Impact’s movement in building a purpose-driven ecosystem that involves cross sectors and industries. Cintia has intens...
As the co-founder, Dorothy’s role is not only to build an innovative and resilient community within the space at Dream Impact, but also to build an extensive network of entrepreneurs in both the social and corporate sectors to promote cross sector partnerships in order to create scalable impact. ...
Not just a coworking space and event space!
Dream Impact is a socially-minded community located in Lai Chi Kok where we aim to provide the right resources to socially-minded entrepreneurs. In the meantime, we help to bridge communities and opportunities across sectors to widen our community’s circle of influence and both scale and deepen social impact through supporting the growth of a spectrum of social startups, businesses, and innovations.
Dream Impact emphasizes the connection on a human level, a community with heart, empathy, and passion made of individuals who would do something to make a change. Started off as a commercial warehouse, in 2017 father Mr. YS Lam and daughter Dorothy Lam began to envision in turning this space for greater impact, by attracting innovators, entrepreneurs, and creators. Soon enough, Mr. YS Lam gathered with long-time friends and partners including Mr. KK Tse, Ms. Rebecca Yung, and Ms. HW Chan and formed a team with years of experience from social innovation to international commerce.
Dream Impact envisions a society where everyone is conscious of the work they do, the things they buy and the values they advocate. We drive the growth of a purpose-driven ecosystem where everyone can be a part of this world-changing movement, and we scale and deepen social impact through advocacy, bridging of resources and strategic partnerships.
A full-time Operations Manager will execute and lead Dream Impact’s daily administration & operations workflows.
We are looking for people who are passionate about social innovation. Candidates must be highly-organised, super detail-oriented, and enjoy coordinating various parties for highly efficient execution of space and event operations. Able to handle daily incoming inquiries, multitask, proactive in solving problems, willing to learn new things and take part in every step of the process. This position is a great opportunity to learn about the social innovation and enterprise sector.
S/he will work with the Community, Marketing and Partnership Development teams to manage the space & events. This is a full-time position that requires two night shifts until 9:30pm and rotational Saturday shifts.
⭐Duties and Responsibilities :
● Execute daily administrative tasks, e.g. reception tasks, organisation of storage & logistics, guest check ins,
deliveries, bookings management, roster planning etc.
● Lead in planning and optimizing operational workflows
● Assist in executing events
● Be the face of the community; greet anyone that walks through the door, help them with their needs
● Remember names and build relationships with individuals
● Manage our online booking systems development (with an agile software development methodology, that we
can teach you)
● Help maintain the image and tidiness of the space
● Assist with creating simple promotional collaterals and materials e.g., posters
⭐Experience and Requirements
● Fresh grads and candidates with no experience welcomed, but with exceptional leadership skills
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Must be detail-oriented and systematic
● Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Passion for social entrepreneurial communities and love working with people
● Demonstrate discipline, self-motivation, passion, integrity, honesty, responsibility, work ethic and empathy
● Willing to take evening and weekends shifts
● Creativity, design skills and a sense of aesthetics a plus
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered