PDStars Pte Ltd is a high-tech company using cutting-edge technology, focusing on failure monitoring and diagnostic of power equipment.
We develop and use the leading technology in the industry of power equipment insulation defect detection, especially in the area of partial discharge detection. We also manufacture products that can detect and analyze partial discharge signals to evaluate the insulation degradation of high voltage equipment over time such as GIS, Switchgear, Power Cables, and Transformers etc.
PDStars also supplies professional on-site detection services, and helps the customers find potential risks and diagnoses the health of the power equipment.
We devote ourself in ensuring safe power system operations, and provides a continuous superior user experience with training classes and onsite demo.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
1. Technical support (pre-sales). Answer technical questions; Demo; Response to the biddings on technical portion.
2. Technical support (after-sales). Answer technical questions and provide training to customers based on customer needs. Follow up customers' complaints/feedback until solve the problem.
3. Technical service. Perform testing and training.
4. Customers Connection. Be promptly aware of customers’ business needs and user experiences. Communicate with salespeople and provide solutions to customers promptly.
5. Manufacturing. Assemble instruments and, debugging, testing, documentation, packing, labeling, etc. by following the relevant procedures/guidelines
6. Technical and marketing documents. Compose and review include but are not limited to product manuals, the database of bidding documents, Product Catalog, Brochure, Newsletter, etc.
7. Response to customers timely, including both external customers and internal customers.
8. Inventory management. Keep good records to ensure the stock is accurate.
9. Continuously improve the methodologies and efficiency of work and reach a high rate of customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Entry level with Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (EE) or higher.
- Prefer has to experience with the medium/high voltage power equipment (GIS, Transformers, Switchgear, Power Cables, etc.) and their insulation failures in the past, but not required.
- Self-motivated, able to foster teamwork and promote department collaboration and communication.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!