The Modern Montessori International (MMI) Group was formed in 1989 as the exclusive franchisor for Modern Montessori International (London). MMI Group is unique and a patented brand of early childhood education in Asia Pacific. With its humble beginnings as a single storey school in a modest shop house, the ever-enterprising Group has grown exponentially over the years.
Today, it encompasses close to 100 schools in 14 countries across 4 continents – making it one of the largest Montessori presences in the world. In Singapore, where its Corporate Headquarters is based in the bustling Central Business District and has more than 20 Preschools island-wide. From a little-known methodology back in the ‘80s, MMI has helped transformed Montessori into a household name now synonymous with quality and assurance.
As a testament of its strength, the acclaimed company has been accorded with a host of prestigious awards and accreditations. Apart from offering preschool services and delivering program training, MMI also extends its franchising packages to local and international business partners.
Having the Best People is an important piece of our Company’s Vision and Core Values.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Planning, supervising and implementation of programme for the class in accordance with centre’s philosophy pedagogy
• Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management and assist in carrying out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children
• To assist in building and maintaining close partnership with parents.
Who We're Looking For:
• Early Childhood Care and Education or its equivalent recognised by ECDA (DECCE /CECCE/ACEY/CPT/DMT/FECCE)
• Good written & Verbal communication skills
• Able to assist in building and maintaining close partnership with parents
• Good interpersonal skill
• Preferably have at least 1 year of relevant working experience in a preschool environment.
Passionate about education and teaching our next generation of future leaders, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!