The Modern Montessori International (MMI) Group was formed in 1989 as the exclusive franchisor for Modern Montessori International (London). MMI Group is unique and a patented brand of early childhood education in Asia Pacific. With its humble beginnings as a single storey school in a modest shop house, the ever-enterprising Group has grown exponentially over the years.
Today, it encompasses close to 100 schools in 14 countries across 4 continents – making it one of the largest Montessori presences in the world. In Singapore, where its Corporate Headquarters is based in the bustling Central Business District and has more than 20 Preschools island-wide. From a little-known methodology back in the ‘80s, MMI has helped transformed Montessori into a household name now synonymous with quality and assurance.
As a testament of its strength, the acclaimed company has been accorded with a host of prestigious awards and accreditations. Apart from offering preschool services and delivering program training, MMI also extends its franchising packages to local and international business partners.
Having the Best People is an important piece of our Company’s Vision and Core Values.
• Provide leadership to teachers in quality early childhood curriculum design, development and implementation of teaching;
• Support teachers to monitor, assess, document and maintain evaluation and assessment of children’s learning and development;
• Develop strategies to market and maintain centre’s enrolment to maximise the school capacity;
• Manage cost control in all aspects of school operations;
• Select, coach and mentor teachers to maximise their professional relationship with parents, harmonious working relations with colleagues and teaching performance for the growth of students under their care;
• Maintain students’ records and teacher to student ratio as required by the Ministry and where necessary stand in as class teacher to maintain such ratio;
• Maintain the school physical condition and maximise the facilities to provide learning environment of students;
• Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with parents and the school community;
• Organise school events to support cultural, festive events, racial harmony and green environment
• Promote centre through digital media.
• A recognised Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Leadership) from an approved institution and or its equivalent;
• At least 3 years working experience in a pre-school with at least 2 years in a leadership role
• High EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• We seek only passionate and dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
As this is a high position, we will also require original copies of qualifications and testimonials on appointment for verification.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now.