Garage Society HR
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
As the Senior Sales & BD Manager at Garage Society, you will be in charge of all sales and marketing
related initiatives including membership and event promotions in the territory.
Reporting to the Regional Business Director, the following are key responsibilities of the Sales &
● Active liaison with potential clients and partners to drive new business in.
● Work with sales and community team member to achieve sales target as laid down by management.
● Active liaison with marketing team to devise plans to support sales.
● Coordinate with other teams (Programming and Operations) to ensure smooth operations.
● Assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner.
● Assist in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects as required.
• Minimum of 6 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in real estate, events or
● A team player who is willing to learn and take on new tasks
● Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
● Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
● Strong sense of responsibilities, adaptability and details orientation
● Presentable and with pleasant personalities
● Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with basic digital graphic skills
● University degree or above
● MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
● Those with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Sales Manager.
If that sounds like you, please click the "I'm Interested" button and we will be shortly in touch!