Founded in June 2020, Allura Asia Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based cosmetics distribution company specialising in Asian beauty products that range from makeup and skincare, to fragrances and body care in the Southeast Asia region. From best-selling K-beauty items to trending Japanese skincare, we bring in high-quality products from responsibly-sourced manufacturers around Asia, all with the aim to help you enhance your natural beauty.
While cosmetics are essential to the everyday consumer, not everything that’s available on the market works. What sets us apart is that we are the sole distributor of the brands on our site, and we curate our items with the real user in mind. That means easy-to-use and effective skincare and makeup, sold at competitive, yet wallet-friendly prices. We’re here to help you kick-off your beauty journey and guide you in making the best possible choice for your skin tone and type.
Trends come and go but natural beauty is timeless. And the foundation of that is great skin.
It’s a belief that we fully stand by and we want you to have it.
We are made of a young, dynamic and vibrant team passionate about beauty.
- Take responsibility for driving e commerce sales and branding
- Develop new sales and marketing strategies for the company's online business
- Develop strategies to boost sales and increase website traffic
- Implement such strategies into practice using the company's existing e-commerce platforms, 3rd party marketplace or new platforms
- Use SEO, Social Media and/or any other internet marketing platforms to enhance the company's online conversion rates
- Create defined customer sets and identifying the appropriate campaigns (online & offline) to grow revenues and increase sales and ensuring Company’s online sales goals and profitability
- Work closely with third party agencies and marketing teams to develop and manage eCommerce campaigns and strategies to ensure timely and quality implementation with appropriate budget and ROI driven
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the marketplace key account team
- Monitor the market and provide intelligence for internal operation
- Create content, digital marketing tactics and campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Adhoc duties as and when assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing/Business or Digital Marketing.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Beauty Industry, if not relevant experience in E-Commerce/Online Consumer Goods, FMCG or Retail Industry can also be considered.
- Proven track records on driving sales on E-commerce platforms and passionate about digital sales
- Familiarity and ease in managing data and multiple reporting platforms using MS Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Able to build alliance with different stakeholders for executing online retail initiatives
Interested candidates please click "I'm Interested" to apply!