NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
One of the leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
NewPower Worldwide’s dedicated commodity teams have laser focus and their fingers on the pulse of the market. Our team works 24/7 around the globe and can speak over 22 languages. It’s our job to know where the product is before you need it.
We provide a wide range of services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes some of the world’s largest OEMs, ODMs, EMS Providers, Military and Aerospace, Authorized Distributors and Global Service Facilities. Empowered by our premier proprietary electronic component distribution software and delivering unmatched efficiency and security.
In the electronics manufacturing industry quality is paramount. NewPower Worldwide partners with customers and suppliers to ensure our standards will continue to lead the industry. Our commitment to quality is transparent in every process we implement and is embedded in our DNA.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Sourcing activities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand current and future customer needs
- Develop good working relationship with suppliers on various matters
- Carry out other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned to meet business needs
- Strong follow up and an eye for details
- Strong negotiation and Communication skills
- Resourceful to achieve the desired outcomes
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment
- Candidates without experience are welcomed to apply
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to handle queries and communicate effectively with our Mandarin speaking clients)
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!